17 December 2006

I'm here


Here's my reason for not posting too much. I willl post when I can. Being a new Mum is wonderful and exciting and tiring. Recovering from the birth is just the beginning, breast feeding is difficult and painful but I am determined that I will use this method to feed my baby. Luckily this little guy doesnt cry too much so life has not been too stressful just yet!!! We are very happy and trying to make sure our darling Long Long doesnt feel too left out. To describe my first two weeks, happy, calm, very stressed, uncontrollably sad and weepy, uncontrollably happy, in love, gentle and kind. I dont think this is hormones alone. It is the realisation of the responsibility of this whole, entire life, that is now mine to shape and care for, for the rest of my life.

No comments: