27 September 2007

eats



This little mini no longer likes to be fed. He only can feed himself and in order to let him learn and exercise some independence I let him. He now eats what we eat. He usually finshes all by himself and despite the big mess, he does a good job. I have discovered a bib that has sleeves and a long front which prevents clothes from getting truly manky and me having to change him every time he eats. He is growing up into a cool little cat and days are becoming more interesting and nights filled with more solid sleeps YAY!!

My dearest one is inspecting our first houses to live in the big sushi next weekend, already...geez its gone fast, this year I mean.

AND as you know random people say random things to you: today an old lady said to the baby but talking to me "gee someone has been dying your hair hasnt she?" I said nicely "he was born with dark hair"....and you know what, she looked at me like I was lying.......good one love......not all babies have blonde hair and blue eyes.............:P!!

No comments: