10 December 2007

dinosaur designs dismay



How beautiful is this bowl and spoon? I bought it from Dinosaur Designs, you know how much I love them... I bought this to replace the salt cellar and take with us a small piece of Australian design. As not anticipated, the service again, sucked......the same lady works there from the time I had my last poor shopping experience. What a shame. I think I will just go to the Sydney store from now on as it seems the old biddy in the store has worked there for a million years and looks like she wont be going anywhere soon...oh well. It is really nothing compared to my very serious incident involving Pei being locked inside my hot car. I gave him the keys, as I usually do to play with while loading up the car. In the seconds it took for me to close the boot and go to the front door, he had pushed the 'lock' button and locked himself inside, me outside and all windows up on a fairly warm day. Luckily we were in an underground car park. It was still very serious and after some help from random stangers, such amazing help and kindness and a visit from the fire brigade to smash open the window, it all ended as fast as it began but my nerves and confidence sure took a blow. A truly awful day.

No comments: