5 January 2007

lucky me

While living in Japan I developed a large collection and collectors desire for knee high stockings. There are just so many shops that sell the coolest stockings and socks you could imagine. I am lucky to have a friend who still lives in Tokyo and is generous to send me these amazing packages of stocking. I am so happy and excited to receive this package, included was also some excellent craft magaines. I miss all those cool things about details and availability of the most amazing trinkets and gadgets. The stocking shop can be gazed at here for your viewing pleasure. This years colours for autumn/winter seems to be of the lovely wines/burgundys...mmmm look forward to Australia catching up. Another very fantastic place for trinkets and just the most excellent things to see is LOFT. A must visit for anyone going to Japan.

No comments: