15 October 2007

DIY update

BEFORE



AFTER

Here is said shower base completed, you cannot see the small damage area and I am surprised to report that it is very sturdy paint. I am quite impressed and might just do one last layer. I did fix the front door, I actually had no choice as it completely fell off its hinges and I could not open or close it. It is actually quite heavy and I thought I might have to enlist some help from the neighbours to lift it, but I did manage to get it attached to the door frame and now its as good as new. I already have another project, this one has been waiting for about 6 months to be attempted. Just a hint, wall, damage, plaster, screws......watch me go.................!!!




After yesterday's sook about mindlessness I forgot to add that there has been two nasty car accidents in this area in the past few days, one a drunk driver and the other a drug driver.....it must be season of the idiots....

No comments: