19 March 2007

dinosaur designs



I love dinosaur designs. It is such original and beautiful jewellery. I used to wear a red heart shaped ring for a number of years, each time it broke I bought a new one. It looked like the red toffee you find on toffee apples. I bought it on my first trip to Sydney, in which I caught the overnight bus from Melbourne. I was so excited. While working as a teacher in Japan and often finding myself waving my hands around trying to understand or be understood, the attention would often go to the heart shaped ring on my finger. Every so often I get a new piece to add to my collection. Its been a while since I got a new piece, the last time I went in to find somehting was for my wedding day. I didnt get anything as the person serving me was really rude and it put me off :( But I have recovered now and maybe she doesnt work there anymore? ;)

No comments: