21 May 2007

my time will come

A while back I talked about a day to forget here

Not two months later, I find myself in the same position. This time though, a planned two hour trip turned into a 5 hour disaster due to heavy Easter traffic, major road works and accidents. The poor baby, the poor Mum and poor sister who innocently volunteered to help.....it was a truly forgettable day........two days ago, only just recovering from the incident, I received ANOTHER $215 fine and 3 demerit points bringing my total of fines in two months to $430 and 6 demerit points. What a cruel and savage world to punish me like this. I have clean driving record for almost 20 years, yes, that long and now this.

I have a plan to seek justice. In 3 years, when these demerit points will be erased (and the baby has grown up.....but he is not coming on this drive), I will hire the most recent model of this car I will return to those places where I received these fines and not only will I spin tyres and burn rubber, I will take it from 0 to 100 in 4 seconds. When I receive my fines in the mail after that day I will feel like I truly deserve it.

No comments: