22 June 2007

things have changed



Slowly, slowly, driving is becoming less of a trauma for both me and the baby. Several trips lately have had just a little squeak and grizzle but nothing more. There are still the big belly wailing sessions but not every time we go somewhere. All my 'perhaps' thoughts/theories about why he hates the car so much are less prominent in my mind. There are two things that seem to soothe him, the raindrops on the outside of the window as they trail down the glass and the good old jingle bells. Those handheld set of bells you used to play with in primary school, he loves them. Its a bit early for xmas carols but you just have to sing them when you hear those little bells so cheery. It takes some co-ordination to sing, play bells and drive....I wonder if I will get a fine for that....would be a hard, hard police officer.........

No comments: