16 July 2007

mr moo



I havent written about the dog for a while, he is still here though, ever loyal and loving. He is such a good dog. I have just started to let him get close to the baby. The baby loves to see the dog and greets him with a big smile and kick, kick, kick of the legs. Of course the dog is curious about this wriggly, wriggle puss and has to poke his nose very close to see what it is. Both baby and dog exchange some very nice and gentle looks, until the baby reaches out to grab a handful of whiskers, face, ear, paw etc in which case the dog leaps up and scats. The baby is now moving and soon enough there will be a time when he gets to the dog before I realise, and I want both of them to be comfortable and relaxed in that instance. The other day, I saw a kid get bitten by a dog that was tied up out the front of the supermarket. It was very scary and upsetting for the kid, the mother and the dog (the dog's owner was not there). I would hate to see this happen to our boy at home, but given our dog is a sooky whippet, it is fairly unlikely.

I'm not too sure about you, but I read quite a few blogs of people I do not know, but I really enjoy what they write or the pictures they post. I never comment or introduce myself. I'm not sure if this is the correct etiquette. Maybe you can tell me? Maybe its even worse to tell others about the ones I enjoy without their permission? What do you think?

No comments: