8 May 2010

37

Its been a week since my birthday and some time has passed to make some executive decisions! In future there will be no housework done by me on my birthday- of any kind! Yes, I like that one.....If possible, no work either, I was lucky this year that it fell on a weekend.....I might have to save some RDO's in the future.....so this year I was lucky to have neither of the two commitments which take up such a large chunk of my life. I did spend the day with my lovely family, and while the sun shone, we talked and ate great food and caught up. It was a sweeter day than last year, being in Tokyo and all, and just being together as a family was awesome. I like getting older, its actually much better than I expected.

2 comments:

* Ninotschka * said...

Congratulations! On your birthday. On your great resolutions. And on liking to get older. I feel the same. Somehow I am so much happier with my life now compared to 2 or 5 or 10 years ago. We are heading in the right direction I guess ;-) All the best!

阪戸みほ Miho Sakato said...

happy happy birthday!!

(sorry! too late;)

are you became fine???

i hope you and your family are GENKI:)

miho