9 April 2007

sticky stickers



Its been a while since I posted so I thought I would add a little photo of something I have been working on. The above ladybugs are stickers/wall/furniture decals which I have been making. I am working on a few different designs and will post photos as they become resolved. In the meantime I have also been to visit the wonderful Sydney (and my lovely friend who lives there). I love going to Sydney as it has a whole different feeling to Melbourne. It also hosts the best Korean and Japanese restaurants, both which I endulged severely!! I am also still working on a set of pompoms to re-invogirate an old scarf, sadly I have made only 2, very poor effort. I have an upcoming holiday planned and part of the plan is to make at least 20 pompoms!!! They are so simple to do and remind me of my primary school days.

No comments: