15 January 2009

photos found!

A little while back last year, I did a great cooking class but managed to leave the memory card out of the camera and needed a cable to retrieve the photos of the event. Well it seems that having the screen on my new camera smashed by little fingers has some up sides......while looking for the warranty I found the cable in the box!! So here are some shots of my great cooking class, all about miso......
some of the ingredients......
peeling a satsuma imo, a kind of potato....
preparing some meat dishes with miso flavourings.....
the final table full of food.....I'm full just looking at this photo! This weekend we will go to the snow. I just had a tutorial about how to put on tire chains, actually pretty simple.....now just the driving in the snow part......as well as my camera getting into trouble my computer also decided to have a seizure, a big one. Luckily I have the skills of a computer nerd, right here at home. After 3 days and nights of him working on it (thankyou darling), there is still no root cause diagnosed, but I am online and I dont need to buy a new computer (hooray) and I'm now working on a new operating system (linux).....kind of fun learning a new way to do things. Now I can see what fast internet in Japan really means :)

1 comment:

阪戸みほ Miho Sakato said...

lucky paula!

nice all foods, Oishisou!

sorry, i can not meet you on 22th. (because for work;)
29th thursday, OK?

miso not miho:)