1 August 2010

busy days and weeks

Already August?!...Isn't it amazing, this year has really, really flown. I am not sure of the formula of how to slow down time, to make every moment count. I guess it is impossible to count every single moment, just appreciate the special ones...like the sharing of the one marshmallow between three, the scooter bike riding in the smooth carpark, the very nice simple dinner, the trip to the Japanese grocery store and fresh sushi for lunch, the very sweet customer who bought me chocolate for helping him, the super colleagues who support each other through very busy days, the sister who cooks scones and jam and cream just for a Sunday visit, the brother in law who shares his job highs, the Mum who drives 100km to see all the family, the hug from the husband through thick and thin times, the impromptu 'I love you Mummy', the nuzzle and excited tail wag from the whippet, the call from an old friend, the new found therapy in running alone, the Nana who rings to tell me about the train delays...in fact, there really are a lot of moments I have savoured, now I look at it, each day is in fact well lived.

No comments: