15 September 2006

cute cherry



I found a great, comfortable and cute dress today, this is what I look like in it. The close up cherry photo is the fabric design, very cute for spring and the coming warm weather and nice stretchy fabric to pull over a big and ever growing belly. I also happened to have a great scarf at home which is in the second photo. The scarf is handmade in Japan and I do not wear it near often enough. Now with the dress as a partner, it may get a few more trips out.

Soon cherry season will be here, yay!! They are one of my favourite fruits for their colour, flavour, smell and shape.

Did you know?
The word ‘cherry’ comes from the Turkish town of Cerasus
Are a member of the rose family
Have been cultivated for thousands of years
and don't ripen after harvest

....so I have been told.

No comments: