7 September 2006

what a find



I found this very cute coat hanger at the thrift shop. Someone has lovingly created this little gift and I was lucky enough to be in the recycling loop. I love these kinds of handmade gifts, and as much as I love to shop for gifts, I prefer to make gifts and cards to give and even better, I love to receive handmade gifts and cards.

For excellent radio entertainment try DIG radio, the ABC digital radio station. It has NO ADS and very few announcements, it also does not back announce the songs so you just enjoy music all day and night long. It is by far my preferred station to listen to while making things and working on the computer, beautifully programmed with lots of Aussie and international music, no top 40 or crappy gangsta rap...try this http://www.abc.net.au/dig/ to find out more, tune in....

No comments: