24 July 2008

300 blogs

Thats kind of a lot but spread over the life of this blog, I guess it isnt that many really...if you consider there are 365 days in a year and Ive had a this blog for a couple of years....anyway, I like doing this and I really like to hear from you guys. It is a lovely way to touch base and feel connected. Thanks for all your lovely emails and comments. My website is still on its way but I realise the main time consuming thing is getting my drawing folio looking how I want it...maybe I'm a too much of a perfectionist and it will never be good enough....however, it is looking better these days and my red shoes series will be part of it. After doing some research, the old red shoe image is in need of a revamp...red high heels and fishnets, short skirts...ugh....soooo yesterday....


1 comment:

marianne said...

congratulations on reaching 300! I so admire your drawings and can't wait to see your website up and running.