15 July 2008

fruit cups for little ones

Japan is obsessed with packaging. This is only an advantage when trying to find a suitable way to present something because there are a million choices. Many of these choices reside in the 100yen shop so cost is low and choice is high. I made these fruit cups for a kids party, you cant chuck a fruit salad in a bowl these days and I didnt want to bring lollies, cakes etc.....so in these cups are 2 blueberries, a small piece of watermelon and 3 small black grapes. The stickers I made also held a pick in place which makes it more fun to eat. These guys were a hit....froot is cool, ddint ya know??? Ok I got a bit too Aussie there...my dearest love is on his way there now....he is going to a BBQ at a friends house in our hometown this weekend....he said he cannot bring himself to walk down our street and look at our house...........it makes me miss home to think of it, the peace and quiet and gum trees you can see out the window, especially when my neighbour here is a twat and has all night parties with his uni friends.....









1 comment:

阪戸みほ Miho Sakato said...

so cute package!!!

enjoy weekend:)