17 September 2008

yellow

Im thoroughly enjoying using paints again. It makes for different and fun discoveries when using a brush and paint for what I would usually use a nice firm felt tip pen. I am also enjoying my new food shopping tactic, that is, to shop with a list. It is amazing how much I save both in money and in wasted food and in my time. This week so far we have had Monday - Korean kimchi chigae, which is just the most tasty and easiest thing ever, the recipe I use is here
Tues - spag bol, my own concoction, and tonight Japanese saba miso (which I have talked about before - the fish broiled in miso and sake and mirin)......and I think the fact I'm not worried at about 4pm each day what I'm making means the cooking of it is also enjoyable....I'm also having a no spend month (except for foods) because the Oz dollar is now doing so badly it is getting expensive for us in Tokyo town......

No comments: