16 October 2008

delightful

This really would have to be one of the nicest spaces in Tokyo, Shinjuku gyoen. If you are ever in town, you should go here. It is the place that has the very beautiful open areas of green grass and speaking of which, mine is coming along nicely but you still cant walk on it yet, maybe another week or so.....soon the leaves on the trees above will turn golden and fall down, some parts of Japan are already bright red, yellow and orange. I really like Autumn here in Japan. Summer in Tokyo is a tough love compared to the breezy Melbourne summer so Autumn here is such a relief and so, so pretty. Fashions follow the seasons and although its still in the mid 20's, on the streets there are a lot of beanies, fur frilled coats, many, many ugg boots and knee high boots often worn with very short shorts. For me, I am in no hurry for winter so I'm keeping my coats on the hangers for the moment.

No comments: