29 October 2008

saga continues...

I guess everyone has had a noisy neighbour in their time, maybe more than once? Well, now its my turn, I cant remember if I had another one so this may be my first. It really does totally suck. In Tokyo, everyone lives on top of each other so you just have to be a bit careful, unless you are my neighbour who doesnt care. Problem is because his windows face ours, we are usually the only ones who are affected by the late night/all night parties, once a week, sometimes more, so its just our word against his....there is no resolution in sight......I feel venom rise in my throat and think of all these witty things to say when I see him in the street. I almost gave him the bird yesterday when I happened to be closing the curtains and we saw each other but I'm trying to keep cool and composed coz in the great big span of the world this little brat and this problem is so small.....this is cold comfort at 2, 3 or 4am when the hysterical laughter, clapping and cheering continues......all I can hope is when he finally grows up and gets old, like me, he can have a brat neighbour who annoys the hell out of him....I can only hope, but its likely he will still living with his parents by then and I'm sure they will stick up for him :P

No comments: