14 April 2009

easter smeashter....

...these days I feel very uninspired about Easter.....I'm not religious and being here in Japan the time comes and goes unnoticed...there are also very few signs in the shops or eggs, bunnies etc...unlike the Christmas fanfare. I remember as a kid, I LOVED Easter Sunday and the egg hunt. It was the same excited feeling as Christmas morning. My sister and I would bust out of bed in search of the bunny.......I LOVE and celebrate Christmas as a family get together and time to relax after everyone's busy year, but Easter...hmm......I cannot get excited about it. A very large parcel arrived for mooch from his Nanny (thanks Nanny).......and needless to say, my lack of enthusiasm was counterbalanced by his excitement. It made me think that maybe I was a bit mean to not do the egg hunt and some Easter activities......I guess he is two, so maybe I have a few years to decide what is right for our family :) I am happy to share his egg loot though.....

No comments: