11 April 2009

little things and tshirt days


I have made a bunch of letter sets from paper shopping bags. The shopping bags are usually lovely quality with interesting designs so I just made them into an envelope shape and folded and lined the envelope with some nice origami paper....I also made some notepapers to write on. I would love to receive this kind of letter...in amongst the bills and boring envelopes in my letter box, this would brighten my day......they are some of my little Easter pressies...not that we celebrate Easter...but happy to appropriate the Good Friday holiday into our Tokyo week :).....oh, and eat the chocky, of course!!.....and swap some pressies.....

and on a holiday day......eat the most pretty and tasty strawberries...you can gauge the size by the mooch's hand......he is very carefully counting...1,2,3,9,5,7,10!!........



...and celebrate the first tshirt day of the year, hip, hip, hooray!!...this 'scooter bike' is now the best toy in the house and it is c/o the local gomi pile...someone had put it in the rubbish ready for me to take home....it is the best find all year :)

..but for speed, you cant beat a bit of help from Daddy........

No comments: