6 July 2009

my first dress....

..which I sewed up without a pattern, just copied another dress I liked of my own....a bit like sack with arms and head holes.....but very satisfying because I can make and wear it in the same day!! I especially love the fabric design!
I thought a belt makes it a little less sack like........it is very comfy, and that you cant beat!.....
so here is the next combo to be made.........
.....and I managed to find some very lovely colouring books, which I'm also addicted to...lucky they are hard to find....
how cute is this?!.....................not for my kid to COLOUR IN of course, just for me to be looking at, breathe on the pages....!!!.....fuel inspiration etc.....

...perfect bed time reading to suit my attention span at the moment.....super dooper!

No comments: