6 October 2009

The leaves are falling, rain is falling and this week is the first to be wearing slippers!....but I'm (we) are trying to extract as much out of the days as possible before hibernation...lots of scooter bike riding, bike riding, playing with chestnuts and crushing piles of fallen leaves, kicking mounds of dirt dug by moles, chasing large, scary and noisy black crows, drawing, painting, experimenting, making banana and choc chip muffins........catching rain in buckets.....
My loved one returned from a long trip, I'm so happy to have him home :) in his bag he was carrying a present from my sister. Two HUGE bags of violet crumbles (honeycomb chocolate) and some Europe 'health bars', you know the ones, nuts, sesame seeds, coconut, nougat, caramel.........I don't know if they are promoted as health bars these days, I'm sure a dentist wouldn't agree.....but gee I love them. These should keep me going for at least a month! Since I'm so prone to horrible mouth ulcers, triggered often by too much sugar...I better limit myself to just a few treats a day! Thanks Roy! Happy, happy, happy! A little slice of sunshine for me :)

No comments: