12 November 2009


I know the carving rubber stamp thing has pretty much had its day in blogland... thats fine for me to be a bit delayed then it feels like I'm at the start of something new! Anyway, carving, printing, stamping, it isn't new but it sure is fun! We (the mooch and I) are making a collaborative project, magnets.....the mooch's job is to prime the wooden disks, put the rosy cheeks on and with a bit of help, stamp the stamp.......so far so good. Fun, cute and happy! In other news.....teeth news....gosh, I think I have spent 50% at my life at the dentist....had 2 general anesthetics for different reasons, many, many teeth removed, crowned, posted, recreated, snapped, capped goes on and on.....for a weird reason, one of my molars has been giving me grief.....I was just putting off going to another dentist and find out the problem but, after 3 weeks I was imagining ANOTHER root canal.....so...off I went......we have no dental insurance to cover any visits here, (far various reasons) so I was also worried which part of my body they would need to amputate to pay for whatever was the problem.....anyway.....as it turns out, I'm simply grinding my teeth at night (when I can sleep) which in turn is breaking off small pieces of tooth making it sensitive...so there, I should arrive home, back in Oz totally toothless and that diagnosis cost only $50! PHEW!!......will deal with the lack of teeth at a later date....

1 comment:

Elvira said...

Dear Paula,
Wow! I love your blog. :) You have such a beautiful & creative manner. Hope to see you soon. Big hug. Elvira xo