10 November 2009

long long

The whippet lunge.......I have been waking up at night...and cannot get back to sleep when I think about the process of moving...not the physical...I've moved about 1 million times in my life so that part is the easy bit...its the people and animals side that worries me............this dog has to travel apart from us and then spend 30 days in quarantine so my thoughts go all crazy about, travel duration and the stresses associated with being in a cage in the cargo of the plane....all the tooing and froing in different vehicles to here and there and various the peoples handling him, then the 30 days in another cage where it might be getting very hot in Oz by the end of the year....I guess I should be thanking someone that these days make it easy to actually take your dog with you when you go overseas!...and then bring it home again.....you don't think about these things when you first buy a dog!...well, we didn't anyways.....
...poor darlin' dog!...such a wonderful companion as a family member and so gentle with the mooch....lovely animal, I will keep worrying about you until we are together again xxx

No comments: