3 March 2010

busy dont cut the mustard..

Hello there! I have been here but now just getting into the meat and bones of a new life. 8 weeks has passed since we came back to Oz. Its so amazing how quickly this time has passed. We have been blessed with an amazing summer which makes every day a joy. I have now been gainfully employed for more than a month and had my fair share of learning, mistakes and achievements and feel very lucky and happy to be in this place. I have stepped into this role in the busiest period which although it makes the day go fast, leaves no time to speak with my colleagues and get to know them. I hope this can change as some of my dearest friends I have met at a workplace, maybe yours too?....and I do love a chit chat. My neighbour colleage has a stash of tim tams in her cupboard....she is my target as first friend!!..haha...
I just told my loved one, who happens to be back in Tokyo (I'm sensing he might have massaged this work jaunt as a lot of shopping and eating seems to be occurring...) anyway, I told him I was TOO BUSY to pick up my phone. I realised how much saying 'I'm busy', just is a totally lame cop out. Everyone is always busy! My husband never tells me he is too busy and hearing myself say it to him was a shock. I think its just a matter of time management to achieve what I want to do, without making lame excuses....and cut out the things I think I cant do. I thought I was too busy to blog, but really if I say, maybe once a week is enough, then I'm sure I can spare 15 mins in a whole week to do it....so, I have made a little project to take my camera on my lunchbreak, once a week, and take some things I see and put it here and ruminate on them.

No comments: