28 March 2010

new shoes

It has become apparent that I needed/wanted a pair of shoes to do the train/car/work sprint as I had just snapped the heel off my one pair of reasonable heeled shoes. First I needed a new pair of reasonable heeled shoes, I don't have to wear them to work, but I feel like I'm going to work if I have the clack, clack, clack down the street....finding shoes without a 10 or 20cm heel was the first hurdle, then, luckily, I found just the right pair and a fair bit below my expected cost. Noice. To ensure these heels down follow the same fate, I have been looking for a quick slip on pair of shoes, to stuff in my bag during the day and help me get to the station or work depending on the direction, with a few seconds to spare. I wanted a bit of style, although the Jerry look could easily be achieved with my running shoes. Yes, I have become a fashion snob, blame it on Tokyo. But, I only wanted to spend about $20...so I have become a snob as long as it fits my tiny budget.....anyway, in the kids section (of BIGW), they have so many cool shoes, which is where I found these multicoloured, metallic skull and crossbone volleys.....even the inside is cute! Now I'm schmokin' past all the dilly dalliers.....

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Oooh, they are fantastic! Do you have tiny feet?