18 October 2006

some lovely colours


I saw this green colour flower against the blue sky and thought what a beautiful combination it made and right next to this tree was this amazing bush of purple flowers with folded leaves. I think there are many colour cues from nature that can be used when making choices about colour for crafts, rooms and clothes. Nature seems to choose the colour match not for beauty but we can appreciate it for that reason only. I have been taking photos lately of colour matches to use later.
In the meantime, I have also been experimenting with making the decorations for the Xmas tree, trying to get organised before the baby comes so I can still do the tree. I love to decorate the tree!!! This year will be inspired by our lovely birds such as magpies, wattle birds and some of the small cute ones like wrens. I will post a photo once the design is finished.



No comments: