1 November 2006

big

This may explain why it is hard to put on my shoes, pick up anything below my knees, sleep comfortably, drive easily, breathe a lung full of air, wear anything that used to fit me a few months ago or eat at least every hour or so in case I fade away with starvation. Its all coming to an end soon, and I cant say I'm sad about it. It really hasnt been too bad a ride and the end result is quite wonderful, but I'm not really 'enjoying' it if you know what I mean. It is really just a massing of the first 5 months of morning (read ALL DAY and NIGHT) sickness, just feeling generally blah, birth anxiety, carpel tunnel syndrome and lots of weird bodily changes so I guess I'm really lucky that I havent had too many severe changes/weight issues/emotional issues/family pressures etc etc etc....I am sooooo looking forward to meeting the final result, a little, tiny baby which is half me and half my darling. How cool!!


I am a little worried about how to introduce a little baby to our lovely Long Long. Anyone done this and have successful stories?




No comments: