15 November 2006

happy birthday

Today is my darling's birthday (and my sweet friend Lisa chan). It is very difficult to buy him a gift, so this year I decided I would make him an installation in our home. I made a family portrait from 4 single canvases, each one with a simple drawing of each of us family members, including Long Long. My portrait is featured here. I intended to paint the wall (the colour of my shirt in the painting) before I hung them and add some text on the wall, but I just hung them on the regular white wall and might experiment later.....a missed opportunity? I'm so indecisive at the moment I cant believe I actually finished this project.

Did I mention that for the last few months I have been addicted to ice? No, not the drug but the frozen stuff......a possible explanation

No comments: