30 January 2008

Day 3 - winter sunshine

If winter is going to have some sunny breaks like today then I think I can survive. This is our mini garden, especially for Long Long, but now it seems there might be someone else who wants to share it.

Today was good, but mini has picked up a nasty cold, which isnt surprising. We took a walk downtown to Shibuya, just 20 mins. We are very lucky to be so close to downtown but still have a nice quiet place to live. It will take some time to navigate the streets and find the good places to eat that are pram friendly but that is all part of the adventure!! Our house is coming along, we have no table and chairs so eating on the floor is the go, we will get one this weekend and resume civility. We need to look at the bath situation, it is so deep, not good for bathing a one year old but very nice for relaxing in. Long Long arrives tomorrow, he got into Tokyo this afternoon and spends the night in quarantine. They will drop him off. I really hope he is OK, he will love the winter sunshine but he hates the cold so I will keep you posted. Things are good, Im not lonely yet, I am excited about being here but I miss you xxx

No comments: