10 January 2008

the movers

The muscle men are coming today to move all our boxes and furniture. Im not too sure why I thought it would be possible or a good idea to pack almost the whole house the night before they arrive.....so I needed to wait till the mooch went to bed, as you can see, he like to help....but once it got past midnight and remembering I had been up since 5am, things werent making much logical progress. Me thinks it is not a situation where I need to get too stressed since we have another shipment before we leave in a few weeks and several boxes and all our other furniture has already arrived. So, since I packed some extra underwear and warm clothes in the boxes already in Japan, I think I wont need anything that might have been missed last night. I wish we could plan around the weather, 40+ degrees isnt exactly ideal for moving......I just hope it isnt this hot when the pooch has to travel. Wish us luck!!

No comments: