15 April 2008

bye bye



My big loved one is back in Oz for a couple of days, my little loved one and the hairy loved one are here in Tokyo. We miss Ba-Ba, especially because he is at home where they make good coffee and eveything is familiar. He said it is not the same because we are not there and he doesnt have a home to go to.....but he will be home here soon bringing with him all the goodies I have ordered in a long list. Today I finally got my Japan licence, after two tries at the licencing office, and it didnt even involve a driving test! The whole thing is pretty crazy, after I submitted my paper 10 times after getting the stamps, eye test, photo, and other various things (all on different floors of the building) then I went to pick up the card, on yet another floor, and then got told it will take about another HOUR!! I had been waiting, this time for an hour already. BUT, I really needed it as I was driving only on my Oz licence which you shouldnt do and I was getting a bit paranoid I would get pulled up and then never get my Japan licence!! It is traffic safety week after all.....next thing is the rabies shot for Long Long. They have an annual session where you to go to the specified public place, out front of station, in a park etc and get the shot. It sounds very random to me, but Im sure it is very organised....and I started a new blog, because i take so many photos but dont always know what to say or think they are relevenat to the grassy garden. It has no words, kind of like a photo essay. Its here: one-second life

1 comment:

kirsten said...

gorgeous image.
[and i am enjoying reading about your japanese adventures...]
kirsten @ assemblage.typepad.com