14 April 2008

relax





We just hung around these very nice snow capped mountains and very clear lake over the weekend. I did not expect to have such beautiful nature so close to Tokyo. Well, Tokyo didnt feel too close on the way home...the drive is over 2 hours one way and although mooch is getting better in the car, he was well and truly over it by the time we got 3/4 home. Yes, you heard it correctly, 3/4...........so, we had a lot of screaming while we sat in the city traffic. Poor little mooch. It was so pretty in this area and we will go back and stay for a few days. I collected some bleached driftwood which I plan to make into some things. I wish I was very clever and could make some furniture as there was a lot of wood, but I am no good at that so I just got some sticks instead. Mini mooch just likes to pile up stones. He really likes stones. Big ones, small ones, rough and smooth. He likes to collect them, hold them or just move them around. He also likes to pour sand on his head.
I had some guests for dinner tonight, my old boss and her family. It was so nice to have some friends and Aussieness.

No comments: