28 April 2008

hooman

I am not kidding you when I say dogs are dressed like mini hooman beings. There is also a huge dog pram thing going on. Looks like a pram for a baby but it has higher sides and some vents, for the dog, coz it cant walk or anything?! The clothes (and accessories) are a must wear when going out, I havent seen many dogs undressed, I mean in just their fur. Long Long must be seen as a total loser as he has no clothes except his fur, which I think is beautiful. The best dressed dog I saw was wearing a denim skirt and lovely purple t shirt with a diamond brooch.....ok......I wonder about when they do a wee....I did spot someone today wiping the butt of their very large wolfhound, I mean, getting right in there with tail wrenched up in the air with one hand and tissue paper in the other and some serious inspection going on. Maybe I was staring, I think I might have been.....big dogs like wolfhounds and dobermans and rottweilers wear hooman t shirts....or basketball jerseys.....Im sure they wear shoes in winter. Dogs with long hair all have pig tails (thier ears) with brooches in their hair, I dont think they sell many boy dogs with long hair. While I have been doing my research for a vet and a dog hotel (that doesnt cost $400 a night) I found a place that rents a pet. Yep, tragic but if you ever need to get a 'lil chihuawa to go with your outfit, then you can. Problem is these animals are in poor condition and is it any wonder. I think when someone wants a dog to match their outfit they dont plan on it doing a wee or poo or need to eat....stoopid, stupidity if you ask me.

1 comment:

well.illbedarned said...

blimey! pets for rent?
i do believe the world has gone mad!

and the thought of how dogs go about their usual 'business' whilst wearing their fancy outfits never crossed my mind... unitl now, that is!

what a palaver!
lovely drawing by the way :o)