12 June 2008

catch my breath

Our guests return soon after a couple of days hunting around in Kyoto. Lucky them!! Im just having a sugar and coffee indulgence before they get home. Can you believe that only one of the sweets above is edible? MMMMmmmmmmmm can you guess which one?

I attended my very first parent teacher interview today, which for an 18mth old, is usually unheard of in Australia...it was really just a meeting to go through how he is developing and his interaction and general wellbeing at daycare. It was also a chance to have more than a 2 min conversation as you drop off/pick up. They had not only a two page written report covering all the developmental areas but photo and video evidence to back it up. It was quite amazing!! I actually felt a little nervous beforehand....silly, I know.

No comments: