19 June 2008

dear long long,

You are such a good boy. Lucky we chose you from that funny breeder. I wanted the other boy but Baba wanted you. I cannot imagine our lives with anyone but you.
But, these days, things have changed. Your nickname, Moo, is now used by someone else...interchangeable actually, you are constantly bullied by the ever growing mini moo and life is just not as relaxing anymore. I want you to know I understand and I try to keep up with lots of walks, drives and cuddles and sometimes some treats.

These days will pass, as mini moo gets older and less interested in bashing you up, pinching your skin, pulling your tail, rolling in your bed, annoying you while you eat, frightening you, throwing objects at you, appearing friendly with a hug but ending with a pinch.....you are such a good boy and never complain, grown or snap. You just run away and find another place to sit, if he comes along, then you run somewhere else. I really admire that. You know I am always close by in case you need me. Remember, we love you very much and know that one of mini moos first words was 'longlong' and he says it everyday, first thing. He loves you too xxx stay a good boy with soft fur and kind eyes xxx
Love Mama


No comments: