16 December 2008

cheerio and merry christmas...well its a bit late now

I did start this message in mid December and now all of a sudden its almost mid January......I do hope you had a nice round up to the year. I had a great 2008. Japan has been a great place to come back to. Despite the searing summer heat that seemed to last forever, it was really just a couple of motnhs out of a pretty nice year. I was wishing time would pass so I could hurry back to Melbourne for those 3 precious weeks with my family and friends. And, now it passed so fast. And it was wonderful. I am kind of glad qantas does not fly direct to Melb anymore because it means you get to fly into Sydney, and I have to say it is one of the most beautiful entries into any country I have been. The bus transit to domestic, weaving throughout many big airplanes was also pretty exciting for a 2 year old. Coming into the green fields of Melb is also so special...its so small compared to Tokyo. So, all the best for 2009. Thanks for being here with me and being lovely friends and I wish you luck and love.

No comments: