5 December 2008

natural illumination and ruminations

Look at this ginko tree...it looks like its illuminated...I guess it is, by the sun....there are so many pretty trees in this early winter time....walking under many falling leaves with a gentle breeze would have to be one of life nicest pleasures in Japan. I have some very nice photos taken by my loved one which I will post later........
I sent off my birds.....

and I hoped my coffee beans would last until I got back to Oz but I think I might be a couple of days short. Lucky a new supermarket opened up just nearby that not only sells coffee beans but 5 different types of TIM TAMS!!! Ohhh so exciting :) Do you notice the reflection of the yellow capped jar found almost only on the benches of Aussies?.......I only just noticed it myself......I love preparing for a holiday, getting all the things organised and packed and pressies bought. I must say though, with one morning to myself yesterday, I was ready to finish off my xmas list, but the soon as I got to the shops I had the most underwhelming feeling of not being in the mood to be in the shops...I think its just the very poor exchange rate which makes everything so expensive or maybe self imposed pressure to get the best/cutest/most original Japanese stuffs I dont know.....I did try to get inspired, even hanging out in the beautiful xmas lights section but came home with only the essentials, milk, bread, nothing exciting and nothing off the list.....why does that happen?......so I will try again....next week.....


2 comments:

lime said...

What a nice little bird!!!
I like it,
thinks~

Victoria said...

They really do look amazing.