1 December 2008

Thomas Land

It was moo's 2nd birthday today. Amazing how fast 2 years has passed. It seems time is easily quantifiable now we have a living and breathing measure. As planned we went to Thomas Land...home of Thomas the Tank which is located right next to Mt Fuji. Take a look at the day!! I'm am always stunned to see Mt Fuji looking so beautiful and to have such a clear day was a huge treat.
Mt Fuji from Thomas...

The sparkling ice skating rink with Mt Fuji in the background. Thomas Land is part of a greater amusement park with many roller coasters and rides. Only in Japan can you ride a roller coaster with such an amazing view....but we stuck to the kids rides with whistles and beeps.

The whole place was themed for xmas so it made me get even more excited about our trip home....
I really wanted to have a go on this guy as it reminded me of my days a kid when on school holidays my sister and I used to ride the Thunderbolt at Dreamworld and the Corkscrew at seaworld.....
...at the end of a busy morning, mini moo was so tired he could hardly keep his eyes open. It was a preferct place for a young child, not too crowded, very safe and clean and the entry and rides were very reasonable priced even with a poor conversion rate!
Happy Birthday my little treasure, you are the most amazing and special little moo and I love you with all my heart xxx





2 comments:

Victoria said...

Happy Birthday little man - another milestone in a lifetime of them.

阪戸みほ Miho Sakato said...

happy birthday dear peipei!

miho at ams
(lastday;-)