22 May 2009

all in an hours work.....

...well, I did make the cushion for the mooch's bed in about an hour but I first had to put in this photo from our trip to the zoo.....I figure, since my loved one has a great camera and it spends most of the time in its bag on the floor I should try to use it more. I prefer my point and shoot but the image quality just cannot compare with an slr...its just heavy and I'm paranoid about dropping it/losing it etc.....the zoo was an excursion and it was a sunny day with LOTS of kids from all over the place...it was nice to talk with other adults for a change :)
here is the cushion, long and kind of designed to protect the mooch from bumping his head on the rails...I do have some kind of big bed bumpers in my mind but whether they get made is another thing....I will try because even through the walls I can hear him bump his head in the night......
and this little cheery fellow, that I made just a short time back, has now been well loved and in need of a repair job. I needed a model and said mooch had just bumped his head (maybe pillow needs reworking..) so he wasn't really feeling too cutesy....I think I love this camera......

No comments: