20 May 2009

I heart turquoise

It did occur to me that I have moving in a turquoise direction lately.......maybe the summer vibes in the air....the mooch did choose the colours above for our cardboard box project.......or maybe that soon I will visit my parents in law in a place where the water is very pretty, warm and turquoise in colour :).....
I just changed the calendar from this most lovely turquoise image by illustrator Kiba, but I cannot find a link in English......very simple prints and beautiful colours.......and lovely animals...
and my most recent purchase....a tofu cook book....I didn't just buy it for the cover but it is a delight on its own.....
my language isnt good enough to read a pure recipe but with some help pictures, what I dont undersatnd, I can figure out....while I was very engaged in reading a fish cookbook and trying to decide if I could read enough to justify buying it (not enough so I didn't get it), the mooch had found a very nice sticker book and proceeded to stick the stickers on the other books...oops......

and I did get a small bit of elephants in yellow, to make a cushion cover for the mooch's bed.....coz I love going to the craft shop.....

No comments: