14 September 2009

lovely days

We revisited the nice lake nearby Mt Fuji....warm days, not too hot. Still hard to believe this beautiful and quiet place is so close to Tokyo, about 1.5 hrs drive. And all the while Mt Fuji is quietly and grandly sitting in the background. This day, no clouds came and hide his face...just a beautiful black shape against a white cloudy sky....
...nearby there was a couple of old tractors which was just so perfect for a boyish boy.....
..lots of buttons and knobs to push and turn.....heaven for a little one....
..and a decent slice of heaven for us too!! Long Long got to come along this time...he was so happy. At one stage my darling went in for a swim, Long Long must have been sure he was drowning and promptly ran into the water to save him....but this skinny and boney dog was never designed for water sports and soon realised it was a bit deep, he very quickly exited the water and waited on the shore looking panicked both for himself and his master.....although I feed and care for him, love him intensely and pick up copious amounts of poo it seems he really doesn't see me as the master....hierarchy is over rated anyways....hehehehehe :0

I also really wanted to use this sunshade for something other than play games with the Mooch..it actually works quite well and is the colours of Sweden so its double happiness for me....
...and other things on sunny days....experience with a paint roller, to make into a Ned Kelly costume...or something like it.....
..and I joined a flickr group where you draw what you wore everyday...started by all round groovy chick Gemma Correll...its fun...
and my new business card...because its very lame to attend a meeting and scribble your details from a torn out page of a notebook...I'm going for the MOO ones again coz they are so cool!....and not just because its the nickname of my boy ;)

1 comment:

Di said...

I like the new business card...and your outfit for the day!