4 September 2009

sweet days

It may be the weather, its much cooler now, I don't know, but days are much easier and managable.....not that they weren't before, but somehow now really enjoyable as opposed to just enjoyable. I think it might be attributed to our discussions about where to next, leaving me feeling a little nostalgic for this place even before we have left it......
we took this in today...I love red and to have an exhibition devoted to red clothes from around the world was treat!...a beautiful show :)
....and a finished lion. I forget where I saw this idea, it isn't my own, but I think it is such a clever one! Please tell me if you know where it is from and I can link it :)....
...my beautiful Long Long. A very small round cushion not possibly enough room for a long legged, long snouted whippet, unless of course, all those long things are beautifully folded and tucked away.....I love this soft furred, calm eyed animal xxx

No comments: