15 September 2009

wish me luck...

I'm taking the mooch to the dentist today, for a check up....last time was horrible, probably the worst and most anxious experience for me and him and it wasnt even a medical issue or any other traumatic situation that I can imagine!! He screamed and screamed and bit and kicked and yelled and it was just so bad, the dentist could not get the cleaning drill in his mouth so the clean wasn't that good...and they still charged me for it............it took a good hour for him to calm down afterwards...I am feeling a little sick in the tummy as the time approaches. I have tried to get him prepared by talking about it...I dont know if it does any good. I would like to avoid the whole dentist thing but he refuses to do a good brush, preferring to suck on the toothpaste tube.... so I am resigned to doing it once a day, which better than no times a day and then follow up with a clean every now and again by the dentist.....let's see how it goes.....

No comments: