27 August 2007

on the move



I thought I should fill in any gaps in case I have forgotten anyone.....if I have, I do apologise and I will be in touch soon. We are packing up the pooch and heading to our next life adventure, this time to Tokyo. We plan to move after the little ones birthday and after Christmas. So, I have started to get a bit organised and get some supplies, including this very apt green and gold jacket, it is size 1, so not for me. I could not, not get that now could I? We will take a trip soonish to get a place to live then really get ready to go. I can still do everything I'm doing here cards wise and otherwise, thanks to technology it wont seem too far away, and of course I would like to have a LOT of visitors!! I will keep up this blog too. So for now sayonara, I have to hit the study books because I am so lame on the language skills...........................

No comments: