31 August 2007

wakka wakka woo

I have proof of my 'loaming' project, above. This is a section of my front garden, which up to now, has been looking as sad as the drought. This project has been very long winded and was sure to end up with all the other half finished projects I start and seem to never finish.....but, I started it and finished it in just a couple of hours....I am sooooo happy. I have been using grey water from the washing machine for about 12 months, so I will continue to water the garden using this method. While I was digging in the garden, the dog was sitting in the sun and my Mum was taking care of the baby, occassionally they would come out to say hello, everything was very calm and peaceful. Then I saw this......

You might remember my story of the street duck and chicken a while back and how chicken tragically died. Well, I knew he didnt come back to life and multiply but geez it gave me a fright....soon after old ducky came along. Then, it was a truly awesome gardening experience. The dog didnt mind the birds and the birds are so tame they eat out of your hand (and come inside).....what a great afternoon and I finished a project!!!

No comments: