7 August 2008

wip finished!

One of my most favourite, all utility skirt - a brown canvas non descript thing from Target went missing somewhere in our move (along with some other random things). I have been trying to find a replacement, not too tight or short and with pockets...no luck so far. I was about to throw out a pair of denim long shorts which would have made the saggy baggy elephant look good or rather, thats what they made me look like...anyway...I had a vision!! I cut the legs out and re-joined them into a skirt and added some bits from the leg parts and some red stitches and the above shot is the finished product..just about 4 months in the making (actual time about 2 hours) the rest of the time the cut out parts collecting dust. Major happiness!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

It's very cute.