20 February 2009

delicious...

These are just the most tasty cookies given to me by a super sweet Ms S! Thanks so much! Its very cold today, spring forgot to come along today or maybe winter just bullied it out of the way! In any case, a coffee, cookie and some drawing time is just such a sweet luxury during the day. Mooch is asleep and I already completed most of my boring chores for the day so now I can do fun stuff!! Did I mention how much I love having my computer back? Well, I do! Life is so much more connected, however, since I have such precious free 'day' time I shouldn't spend all of it on the internet :)

1 comment:

Atsi-Batsi said...

I can totally relate to the luxury of having hot coffee with something sweet - and the time to doodle and draw. I just discovered your blog now and am loving the images you are posting. :)